PUBG MOBILE simply got a noteworthy refresh, with fans presently sitting tight for the dispatch of the enormous Sanhok 8.0 fix. PUBG MOBILE simply got a noteworthy refresh, with fans presently sitting tight for the dispatch of the enormous Sanhok 8.0 fix. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile has developed in stature since its unique dispatch back in March 2018. It the fierceness of the mobile/portable gaming world at the present time, and all things considered. The versatile variant of the PC and Xbox One, PUBG Mobile is accessible for both Android and iOS. In any case, its appreciated significantly more accomplishment on the Android stage, attributable to its fame in Asia, especially in India and China. And keeping in mind that the present stable variant forms 0.7.0, PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 is just around the corner. Having reached over 100 million downloads, players are now looking to the future and wondering how long it will take PUBG Mobile to catch up with the PC original.
Season 3 of PUBG MOBILE formally commenced as of late, carrying with it a crisp new Royale Pass for players to win in game costumes and weapon skins. The following version, wrote about GQ India, conveys a few changes to the update, including another weapon, new vehicles, and the exceedingly foreseen Sanhok Map. With the new PUBG Mobile version 0.8.0 release just around the corner, here’s a quick summary of the new features and items expected to be added to the game.
New Map : Sanhok (The Forest in South East Asia)
Sonhok is 4.4×4.4 km in area which is about one quarter the size of the other Erangel and Miramar in game. Pubg Mobile will have the most hyped Sanhok map in the game as the third map in classic mode. Being a very small map the number of starting players will still be 100 players that will be air dropped which would flavor up and which eventually end up with sooner gun fights in the game which will result quicker games.
New Weapon: QBZ (ScarL Replacement)
The new Assault Rifles that will replace Scar-L might break hearts for many Scar-L Lovers. This rifle uses 5.56 mm ammo.
- Hit Damage: 43
- Initial Bullet Speed:870 m/s
- Body Hit Impact Power:9,000
- Magazine Size: 30
- Firing Modes:Single, Auto
- Method: Magazine
- Extended Magazine Size: 4
- Attachment Points:4
New Vehicle: UAZ and Muscle Car
These two vehicles are much larger in such and can be helpful as cover and transportation. the change-log is for better protection and performance while driving in the map. The muscle car is among the better looking vehicles in the game, while the UAZ is a variant of the SUV that is already present in the game. This new cars have been available to beta version of the game.
Other Features might come with the update that are as follows
- The 8X Scope and the M24 Sniper rifle will not randomly spawn on the Sonhok map. However, the 8X scope will be available through air drop, the M24 will be not available on Sanhok Map
- Recently release new features like the War Mode will also see themselves been carry forwarded to the PUBG Mobile version 0.8.0 update.
- New weapon skins are also expected to be release.
- Players will be given 20 apples each to hone their tossing aptitudes when in the holding up in lobby before the beginning of the game. Players can throw these apples at rivals.
- Changes have been made of the User Interface of the game. They can now set a manual limit to the ammo their character picks up automatically for every gun. Players are given a new option on the settings screen.