PUBG Mobile Sanhok map should now have started going live in certain countries around the world. Phillippines and the UK first to get the update before they roll out globally. It is estimated that UK will receive the update between 1am and 9am on September 12.
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest! Please make sure that once you update the game you initiate map download as well before parachuting in.
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
Source : Pubg Corp/Tencent games